Wednesday, October 16, 2013

31 for 21: seeing our past, without medical complications...

If I love looking forward with The Ordinary Life of an Extraordinary Girl and Madness Modified (formerly Madness Ensues), then I love looking back into our past with none of the massive health complications...I am SO rooting for Ellie...

I watch her grow and become even more beautiful as the days pass...and see her battling the demons of ADHD and SPD...I pray over her...and I have never met her in real life...but I love her anyway...

One of Anna's most recent posts spoke to one of our greatest battles over the years the Bermuda Triangle of ADHD and SPD that Elise's best self also gets lost in: http://ellietheurer.blogspot.com/2013/10/frustrated-with-spd-and-adhd.html?spref=fb

I cannot begin to tell you how I hurt and felt it with her...

But then I also get to see the posts like this:  http://ellietheurer.blogspot.com/2013/10/happy-tears.html

Where you can see her totally winning!!!!

I hope with my whole being that her triumph is spectacular.  As I do with Elise...

We've GOT to root for each other...or we will drown in our own now...

And that is why I read other folk's blogs!!!





1 comment:

  1. Oh Tiffany!!!!! More tears over here! Thank you for writing about Ellie and for your support.

    ReplyDelete